Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Welcome, my crafty friends...

Well, I guess you are crafty, imaginary friends as of now, since this blog is only just a twinkle in my eye. However, in case I actually get me some readers later, this is what you need to know about me.

I just love to do things. This means I sew, knit, homebrew, crochet, cook, bake and play the guitar without being particularly good at any of those things. In addition, I have plans to learn how to make basket and candles, to macrame, to do basic woodworking...the list goes on. One day I want to write a book on crafts called "The beginner's guide to everything", and it will be just that -- the bare minimum you need to know to complete a little project in all sorts of crafts.

However, I always have fun and keep busy, and put 100% into my latest projects, and that's the most important thing. This blog is a way of organizing my projects and planning new ones out loud, as well as sharing what I learnt with the world.

My political blogging can be seen at Battlepanda, my nom de guerre in the blogging world.

Comments:
Twinkle twinkle Little Blog,
Please clear up mind of Fog.
Show me how to Craft and Sew,
Then we make it with a Bow!

:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?